DATE OF LAST UPDATE: 1 AUGUST 2017
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
RedZoneSports.com (the “Website”, “we” or “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this statement to explain how we collect, process and store any personal data belonging to you, meaning information about you which is personally identifiable such as your name, address, telephone number or email address (“Personal Information”) and the choices you can make about the way your Personal Information is collected and used.
APPLICATION OF THIS NOTICE
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal Information provided when you register an Account and all content, materials and information submitted to or uploaded in or through the Website.
- details of your use of the Website and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you play a Game or what device you use to access the Website).
- Information that you provide if you report a problem with the Website.
- Correspondence passing between you and us including, but not limited to, any interactions with us on our social media channels.
- Responses to any surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to participate in such surveys.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device by using cookies and other similar technologies. Cookies are small files which store some information on your computer or mobile device.
Cookies and similar technologies enable us:
- to recognise you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address.
- to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- to store your passwords and information about your preferences so as to allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests.
- to allow our Website to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction).
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be stored and processed on servers in the UK. From time to time your data may also be transferred to and processed on servers situated in other jurisdictions for the purposes set out below, including backup and disaster recovery. Such processing may be performed by us or on our behalf, by our staff, agents and sub-contractors who may be located anywhere in the world. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this storing, transfer and processing.
We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. Unfortunately however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or uploaded in or through the Website, which takes place at your own risk.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your Personal Information for specific purposes, which may include:
- Ensuring that content in or through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- Notifying you about changes to our service.
- Providing you with customer support.
- Statistical analysis and market research.
- Advertising and marketing activities. For example we may notify you of special offers and updated information regarding our various products and services and other products and services offered by carefully selected third parties if we feel they may be of interest to you.
At any time, you can easily opt in to or opt out of receiving further marketing from us or our carefully selected third parties by sending us an email to [email protected] Third party content may from time to time appear in or through the Website or be accessible via links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you leave the Website and enter sites that may or may not have their own privacy statements. We have not reviewed, do not monitor and are not responsible for the content on such websites or for the terms of their privacy statements. Please check these statements before you access or submit any personal data to these websites.
You may allow our services to interact with a third party social network or platform, which will provide data about you to us. These applications or websites are created and maintained by a third party which is not a part of, or controlled by us. You should ensure that you read their terms of service and privacy policies to understand how they treat your data and what data they might share with us.
You understand that where you allow your account with us to interact with any third party social network or platform, we may share data about you with your contacts (and vice versa) in order that you may enjoy playing socially. This data includes your name and your social media profile picture.
You can make changes to what data a third party social network or platform shares with us, or stop the Website interacting with that social network or platform by adjusting your settings with that third party provider, however you may find you are not able to enjoy all of the same features of the Website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to any of our associated companies, affiliates or partners necessary for the provision of the services to you.
We may disclose your personal information:
- if required to do so by law;
- if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- comply with any legal process served on us,
- protect and defend our rights of property; or
- protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public;
- to any regulatory body, licensing body or authority;
- to third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf; and
- to any third party that purchases our company or our business or any part of it.
Any agents or sub-contractors who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you via the Website by contacting [email protected]
Any request for a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you via the Website may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with this information.
You can also have factual inaccuracies in the Personal Information that we hold about you corrected by contacting [email protected] We may require you to send in supporting documentation.
Information that you have shared on any social network or third party platform cannot be amended or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third party platform. In addition, where any third party copies information which you have made available via the use of the Website (for example, one of your friends on a social network you allow to interact with your Account), we may not be able to amend or delete it because it may not be in our control.
We may amend or vary this statement at any time. All such revisions, upon being posted on the Website, shall take effect immediately. Continued use of the Website following any such posting shall constitute acceptance of the revisions or changes.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices or to request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you via the Website please write to us at [email protected]